Thursday 1 November 2007

Work Trip To SG

I was in Singapore since Monday 29 October till 31 October 2007 to attend a training on managing a project. Arrived Singapore on 29 October at 1420 hours. Weather wasn't promising at all.

After we check into the hotel, the 6 of us decide to go to Mustafa, one of the biggest shopping mall in Singapore...I think. They just have so many things in there! Not all the things there are cheap but if I am to buy the things there, I'm sure i will have to pay for my excess baggage..hehe.. Later that night, we went to Esplanade Mall to have our dinner. We had seafood at No Signboard Seafood. The food was excellent!! Although one of my colleague order Drunken Bull Frog! I didn't even bother to try!

The next day, after a long day of training, we went to Clarke Quay. Never been there so do not know what I'm expecting. When we got there, I just love the place. Lots of beautiful restaurants and also sexy waitress (I want to describe in here, but I think it will be too adultery) hehe...Had our dinner at Highlander. Really nice food and the price was reasonable. We were planning to go to Boat Quay, but time didn't permit us. Will go there some other time :) Took some pictures of that place using my mobile phone and you can see it from my photo slide.



The next day, we have to check out by 7am as our flight is at 9am. Didn't sleep well the night before so didn't get up for my breakfast :( As soon as we reach Brunei, 2 of my colleagues and myself have to prepare for a presentation to our client at 2pm. We have 2 of our Australian colleagues joining us too. Later that night we had our dinner at one of the popular restaurant in Brunei. I will let you guess which restaurant it is by looking at the picture :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fruitful and an enjoyable trip.
Yes I know where you had the dinner.... At Tandoori.com, right? Haha... ya I believe you know how I get the answer :p

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com