Friday 21 March 2008

This Is What Happen...

I was driving along the highway along the airport (don't know what's the highway name) going to Menglait to send off an invoice to our client.

Driving along and then saw a long queue of traffic. Wonder what happen...but for sure the first thing that came to my mind is "NOT ANOTHER CAR ACCIDENT!" So while driving slowly at a turtle speed, i took some photos of my slow journey to Menglait...

The Queue!
.
.
.
.
Yeah...a pic of the lamp post..hehe
.
.
.
.

A red car infront of me..opss..forget to censor the no! Gosh the windscreen is so dirty!
.
.
.
.

Look at that tyre rim! Nice colour..hehe
.
.
.
.

Queue behind me!
.
.
.
.

Look at the speed i'm driving!
.
.
.
.

Finally..it's true..another accident! Popular place for things like this!!

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com