Friday 14 March 2008

Idle...

Gosh...I have been so lazy for the past few days. It's not that I don't want to do anything, it's just that I have nothing to do! Bored to death. And also the weather is not promising either at night.

Let me see what were the productive things (beside my job..hehehe) that I have done for the past 4 days:

  • Bought myself a PSP Slim on Monday
  • Browsing through the internet for FREE PSP Games ... found it ..Wuuhuuuu
  • Installing game to my PSP..Copy and erase games from my memory stick. I'm sure it won't last that long if I continue copy and erasing games from it..hehe
  • Browsing the net for walkthrough and cheats for my Silent Hill and Tom Raider games..hehe

  • Went for body massage at Pearl last night where I totally doze off and start snoring! How embarassing..hehe
Wow...after listing that, I feel like a computer geek!! Seriously I'm not! lol

So anyone who own a PSP, share share lah what game you have... ^_^

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com