Sunday 26 August 2007

New Member To The Family

I'm really looking forward to welcome our new member of the family which will be here in early September. I never met her before and neither do anyone in the family see or know about her at all yet! I'm sure she will be one of my favourite person for the rest of my life.

The person i'm talking about is my unborn niece Chloe Yung! She will be welcome to this world in early September and Chloe will be my first niece in the family! Excited!!

Since I was working half day today, I decide to snap some of the item that's already prepared for her! Everything look so small and cute.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am also looking forward to meet her... :) Hey, of cos baby's stuff are cute la,just like them wa... hehe... :p

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am doing a study of the social impact of consumers in Brunei on the introduction of QQeStore for my 4000 word extended essay required for completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in the International School of Brunei. In order to do so I will have to collect primary data. I was wondering whether you could assist me in being a subject of my research because you have already shopped at the QQeStore. This will not be a long process. I will just have to send you a questionnaire which you will have to fill out and send back to me. Would you be interested in doing so? I would deeply appreciate this. My email is beatrice1711@hotmail.com.

Beatrice

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com