Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2008

Ho..Ho..Ho..Merry Christmas

Been out and about today. Went to do some grocery shopping and I totally forgot that the government staffs have received their bonus! I went to The Mall in Gadong and the basement parking was full!! So I have to find parking around The Mall! That area are always packed and full of cars trying to look for parking and lucky me, I manage to get one!!

Did my grocery shopping and good thing I have my friend with me to carry it for me! Just before going home I decide to stop by NBT to take some photos of the Christmas Decoration. I have been trying to take pictures of it but it rains almost everynight! Although I prefer to take night shots of the decoration but this time I decide to take it during the day before they dismantle it.

There are so many people around there! It is always been the most popular place during every festivity. Family of all races will go there and take pictures of the decoration. I managed to snap few photos of it.

More photos here

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com