Monday 10 December 2007

Busy and Hectic Weekend

As my brother's wedding will be in a few days time, we have been really busy getting my parents' house clean and tidying up. The house is still in a mess as it is still under renovation and 95% is completed. Hope it will complete before the wedding day!!


Didn't have a proper meal during the weekend. All we had is takeaway. Mom too busy to cook, so I volunteer to buy food for lunch and dinner. We have Ayamku last night . Surprisingly the queue was long last nite and lots of customer do take away.


Tonight there will be another small feast at home but unfortunately I cannot have the food that will be serve. I am a vegetarian today....it's a long story...but being a buddhist, I am willing to do it :)

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com