Tuesday 4 September 2007

Pelancaran Minggu Tenaga..&..BABY!

There were so many government activities happening for the past week. Today, I attended the Majlis Pelancaran Minggu Tenaga and was held at Pusat Persidangan Antarabangsa, Berakas aka International Conventional Centre.

The guest of honour was His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince. That was my first time to see the Prince in a very close view but didn't get the chance to shake his hand. The ceremony started with the national anthem (which back memory during school time where we have to sing every morning), then the recite of some verse of the Al-Quran. The opening speech was presented by the Ministy of Energy. Then followed by the Crown Prince with his speech.....

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

Let's skip that part! The most important part is that I have just received a sms from my dad. A very good news that I have been waiting eversince I posted my Blog on New Member To The Family! YES..my sis finally gave birth to a baby girl after 12 hours of waiting in the delivery room!

I was so excited and relieve to hear that the baby and the mother are doing fine. She gave birth to a 2.98kg baby at 2.40pm. Being an uncle for the first time, I was so excited and can't wait to see my niece. Straight after work...well..at 4.30pm sharp, I just leave the office and straight to the hospital.


When I saw the baby, I just can't express my feeling but to welcome the baby to the family :) I just can't stop staring at the baby, her small body, hand, feet and everything. Everything is so tiny and cute. Every bit of what the baby did was so cute too, like sneezing, coughing and yawning. The most amazing bit is when she open her tiny little eyes and stares directly at your eyes and probably saying..."who is that silly person staring at me all the time!!"...hehe.

The baby and mother are still in the hospital. The mother is still recovering and hope to be release by Thursday.

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com