Tuesday 6 January 2009

Gloomy Tuesday Morning

To be honest, the weather in Brunei is so unpredictable nowadays. I like the wet weather cos it really cool down the hot weather we are facing now. BUT I hate the wet weather when I just clean and polish my car 2 days ago!


Normally I don't bother to wash my car cos of the unpredictable weather. Since it's the beginning of the year and going back to work, I don't want to have a dirty car full of dust and bird droppings on my car!! DAMN YOU Sparrow!! Stop shitting on my car!!...oppppsss.....hehehe..... I just hate it when I see my car full of bird dropping! There are just too many sparrow nesting at my place....

Tonight I will be staying at my parents just to look after the house since they are enjoying their cruise around Malaysia and Bangkok....

We will be celebrating Chinese New Year is just less than 3 weeks! WOW!! And the OX will be here to get rid on the RAT! ....best to do that cos there are just too many "RAT" running around in Brunei and cause too much problem!

Till then........

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com