Sunday, 4 May 2008

Kota Kinabalu 25-27 April 2008

Sometime you never realise how the time just passes by without you realising it. It's been over a week now since I was having my holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

The last time when I was there was in February and we went there by plane. On this trip, we went there by car :) and I was driving! There was 7 of us and just imagine we have to squeeze in the car! Good thing I was the driver..hehe...We left BSB at 8am and reach KK around 2pm. Lots of nice scenery along the way.

When we reach at Beaufort, the weather was really bad! It was pouring with rain and strong wind! It was kinda scary to see the steel frame advertising board was swaying! As we reach our hotel, Marina Court, the wind was so strong that I can see people struggling to walk..hehe

We spend most of the afternoon in the apartment. The rain didn't stop until 10pm! Centrepoint was so near to our apartment but we have no choice but to drive there! Went Karaoke after that then clubbing ^_^

The next day we went to one of the popular island in KK, Pulau Manukan. It's took about 20mins by boat from the jetty near to the Police station..i think. It cost RM26 for a return trip and you can hire snorkling equipment there too. The first thing we do as we arrive, was to get the best shady place! hehehe...The next thing was definitely jumping into the water and see some fish! There were 7 of us and only 2 of us can swim! So we ask the rest to hire a life jacket and jump into the water! The deepest was only until my neck level. Manage to snaps some photos there.

I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't see many fish in the water compare to Pulau Sapi. I can remember that I was attacked by a small black and white fish when I was in Pulau Sapi few years back. I think I must have disturb their breeding area and the fish keep on biting on my leg. I swim off and it keep attacking me! Then I realise that my leg was bleeding from the bite!!

At night we went clubbing again but this time it wasn't fun at all! The club was totally packed and there was no room to dance! But there were lots to see though. We could see people jumping off the stage and the people below it catches them! And we also saw a fight in the club! I think someone disturbs someone's gf and wasn't happy about it! All I can say is, it was not the local that got into the fight..tsk..tsk..tsk...Not good!

The next morning, we spend a bit of time at the market and then head back to Brunei! It was a pleasant drive until one of our tyre burst! Good thing I didn't drive too fast and also good thing we have a spare tyre! We reach Brunei around 9pm! We were stuck in the queue at Kuala Lurah for almost 2 hours and was so pissed off with those who overtook us!

Overall, it was a great trip and wanted to go back there soon and discover other part of Kota Kinabalu :)

1 comment:

Apple said...

See you never bring me there le... hehe jk ah... Really looking fwd to visit there one day... :)

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch -