Thursday 14 February 2008

Kota Kinabalu Here I Go!!

Leaving for KK today. It's been awhile since I was there...probably about 4 years! I am looking forward to the seafood and bars! hehe..I try not to eat too much of seafood otherwise I will peel again!


Flying off to KK with few friends via RBA. Wanted to fly using AirAsia cos of better price but what's the point of me flying to KK alone and at a different time from RBA.. If you understand what I am trying to say then "MUN FAHAM, BISAI"

The other alternative way to get to KK is by driving...and still it's a No No!! Then again, it's best not to drive at this time of the year as it is really wet. It has been raining and before you can get to KK, you have to drive though Temburong! I'm sure some of you have heard that Temburong was flooded and lots of KK goers got stuck at Temburong border! I manage to get some photos from a friend whose friend's was driving back to Brunei from KK.




No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com