Monday 14 September 2009

Updating My Blog

Wow...It's been over 2 months since I update my blog..Malu eh..hehehe

I think I update my sale blog more frequent than my personal blog. Just got too many things to sell. Even friends offer to advertise their stuffs on my sale blog!

Let me see what had happen for the past 2 months. on 4 September 2009, my niece turn 2 :) It was a nice one with few kids around running here and there. Really make the house more merrier. You can add me on Facebook using richardckp@gmail.com ^_^

My sister in law will be off to UK to further her study on 24 September 2009. And I few friends too who are flying off to UK to do their Master & PHD.

A friend's wife passed away suddenly early this month. It was qute a shock for me when I receive a sms from a friend. Condolence to him and his family.

NBT have put up festival decoration for Hari Raya! Finally...Eversince they start the festive decoration since 2006, I guess, lots of people flocking there to take photos! Unfortunately there were no decoration on last Christmas and Chinese New Year. I heard that they are ut of budget for the decoration.

I think that's all I can think for now...More to come soon...I hope...hehe

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com