Wednesday 3 June 2009

Long Weekend at Labuan

Sorry for not updating my blog for quite a while. Nothing much to update really but I did have a nice weekend away from Brunei.

I went to Labuan with few friends. Did 'a bit' of shopping there!! and also had some detoxification evening...you know what I mean...if you do not know...then susah lah! hehehe

We use taxi alot in Labuan cos there were this particular friends who prefer to use taxi rather than walking. So in all the taxi that we hop in, we found one particular taxi that's really unique! He basically stick alot of coins from different countries on his car's dashboard and steering wheel.

Returning back to Brunei was a nightmare! The ferry Seri Anna was fully occupied and the air-con was not cool enough and I was sweating!! When we reached Brunei, it was unbelievable to see so many and I do mean many Malaysian queue at the non-Brunei passport counter. But it's good to know that we are getting more tourist to Brunei.

Oh..I was stab in the head before entering the immigration....with a thermometer :) hehehe...It's meant to check for A H1N1..was a bit worried that they might stop me cos I have a cold at that time but luckily I got through :)

I had an enjoyable weekend. Lots to tell but I prefer to keep it to myself..hehehe

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com