Thursday 13 November 2008

Lazy Mood Is Back!

It's been almost a month since I update my blog! So lazy eh! Why like this kan?! Why so lazy??!! Tell me!! tell me!!! hehehe

I have been tight up with work and also designing our company calendar! I have finish the desktop calendar and now trying hard to absorb as much idea as possible to create our company's poster calendar! It's not an easy task! Glad that the desktop calendar came out nice and so glad that my boss was happy with it.

Anyway...I hope to update my blog soon! I have so much to tell but.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya la U lazy oink oink... lol :p
Oh the calendar out already? Know what to do ah :p as promised!
Ya la better update ur blog soon since you got SO MUCH to tell... lol :)

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com