Monday 20 July 2009

Mini Reunion

Ever since I finish my A Level at Maktab Duli Pengiran Muda Al-Muhtadee Billah, I have lost touch with most of my close friends and gang. With the help of Facebook and from there on, I managed to contact most of my friends from school.

Today, with the arrangement by DJ Enny of Pilihan, we manage to meet up with two of our closes friends. We had our lunch at Charcoal. I have not met them for over a decade and it was so great to see them again. As soon as we start talking, it feels like we have never lost touch. We are just like what and who we are over 10 years ago....beside us gaining some kgs over the years..hehe

We had a good chat and talk about the past. What we have done during our time at MDPMAMB. And seriously, I forget some of the moment that had happen...hehehe...need to upgrade my memory..hehe

Before we left, we have decide to make another reunion with some of our gang and friends in September! I hope that I can contact most of them although there are few that I try not to contact.

No comments:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com